Crown Liquors is happy to accept special requests for products available in Indiana. However, due to the extreme limited availability and the exceptionally large number of requests we receive for them, we WILL NOT address or respond to, via email or phone, requests for any Weller whiskeys, Blanton’s, the Buffalo Trace Antique Collection bourbons, Pappy Van Winkle bourbons and other highly allocated whiskeys. For information on the availability of these products, please visit our stores in person. Additionally, we do not ship product.
We also respond to special requests through our social media accounts. Follow us on Twitter @Crown_Liquors and like us on Facebook!
Due to set delivery days from our beer distributors, we require at least one week’s notice for keg reservations.
Please note: Special orders may be subject to increased pricing and minimum order quantities.
Use this form to get a hold of us for special requests or to let us know about your experience at our stores. We always like getting feedback.
No-Contact Curbside Pickup Now Available
Available at select locations only
- 1) Please submit your request for a curbside pickup order by filling out the form below and keep an eye on your email inbox for our response.
- Please remember to specify package size!
- Orders submitted after 4pm may not be ready until the following day.
- 2) Once your selections are finalized, we will get your order ready for pickup and call you to take payment over the phone.
- 3) Then, simply call us when you’re at the store, let us know what kind of vehicle you’re in and pop the trunk. We’ll bring the order out to you ASAP.
- 4) When we’re at your car, just put your ID up against your driver’s side window (don’t roll it down), we’ll load you up and you’ll be on your way!
- Unfortunately, at this time, we do not have a way for you to browse our available inventory online. However, we will do everything we can to work with you to get you exactly what you want.
- We will NOT respond to curbside pickup requests for Four Roses store picks, Blanton’s, or other allocated bourbons. Even if you include items other than those things, your request will be ignored. That is NOT why we are offering this service. We are offering curbside pickup to get people through this tough time in a manner that is safe and sanitary for both our employees and our customers. We would ask that, if you would like to try to get these products and you are not in the “higher risk” category of people, that you visit our stores in person. If that doesn’t work for you, then please visit us in person when things calm down.
- Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.